Traveling families unite! Yes, there is so much available on social media for families who like to travel, but wait until you see The Expedition!
Our blog has helped inspire hundreds of families to visit Europe, move to Spain, or just travel more. Well, imagine if you could have hundreds of families help inspire you? Whether it is about family travel, homeschooling, dealing with emotions and problems on the road, or where to get the best deals, you can connect with more families now!
What is the Expedition?
The Expedition is a membership community of families who love to travel. it doesn’t matter if it is travel near your home or trotting around the world. This traveling family network is a source of inspiration, a place for tips and advice, and a place where you can interact with like-minded people.
It is a place for you to share your stories, see what others have done, and make your travel planning a little easier. If you are a traveling family looking for adventure in southeast Asia or anywhere in the world, you will certainly find other families to connect with. This is your digital guide book, social network, and a place to express your concerns, comments, and family wins!
Perhaps you need some tips about education while traveling or maybe it is how to keep your little ones occupied on a long flight. It doesn’t matter what the topic is, you are likely to find another family who has been there done that or is going through the same thing now. It may even help you build your travel plans to avoid unwanted experiences. Read more or try for free.
Connect, Inspire, Belong
This photo is a favorite family travel memory of ours. We were bamboo rafting down a river in the jungle, just outside of Chiang Mai Thailand. It’s experiences like these, we will be able to share in the Expedition network and help others do the same.
Many times people ask us about our year as a nomadic family in southeast Asia. Of course, we get loads of questions about living in Costa Tropical Spain too. It doesn’t matter if you are wanting to travel close to home or around the world, there is always good family advice available. It doesn’t matter if we are navigating travel with toddlers or tweens, we all go through similar experiences and it is great to get advice or have some empathy.
Traveling Families Discounts
This is a membership site, but you get far more than connecting with other traveling families. You also receive many member benefits and discounts.
- 25% Off Medjet Medical Evacuation Membership
- 20% off travel planning fees with Ciao Bambino
- Members receive 20% off their first trip planning fee with Ciao Bambino
- 10% off baby equipment rentals with BabyQuip
(Baby equipment rental across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- And more discounts to help you with your travel
What do some of the Family Travel Members have to say?
- “Family travel can get complicated quickly and most of the big travel sites don’t feel personal enough to trust. The Expedition provides a forum to get advice or product recommendations, share ideas, and get inspired to try something new out on the road.” — Kelli P. (South Carolina), graphic designer and styling mom of one
- “I love The Expedition because I’m able to connect with like-minded folks about the things I love. It’s a captive audience with no judgement. Plus it’s a great space to get all kinds of tips and tricks for my next family adventure.” — Jen KC (New Hampshire), college adviser and backpacking mom of two
- “The Expedition is like an awesome, digital road map for adventuring with kids all over the world—from mild to wild, the site’s members have literally done it all, and can guide you to incredible destinations and experiences.” — Campbell L. (Colorado), former backcountry ski guide and adventuring dad of two
The Expedition Membership
You can try out the social platform for free. See if it is something you would like to be part of. Maybe someone is planning the USA road trip or planning to visit your state and needs advice. Perhaps you are wanting a weekend away and need some inspiration.
It doesn’t matter if you are planning a year around the world or a local getaway, You will certainly find something or someone to connect with at the Expedition. Read more or try for free.