We are live on Amazon & Gumroad with our new ebook
Driving in Spain – Everything you need to know & more!
You asked for it and we created it. Thanks to all of you for your input and suggestions for the topics to be covered within the ebook.
This book will be useful to anyone wanting to visit Spain for the short-term or if you are planning to live in Spain long-term. There are some references for the American driver or a non-EU citizen, but the majority of the content is useful to anyone driving in Spain.
- Would you like to know exactly how you should navigate roundabouts?
- Would you like to have a quick reference guide to the common road signs?
- Would you like a have a quick listing of the top do’s and don’ts of the road?
- Would you like to know if you need an international driver’s permit?
- Would you like to know if you need to get a Spanish driver’s license and how to obtain one?
- Would you like to know if your home country reciprocates with Spain, which would allow me to legally drive?
- Would you like to know which vehicle has priority on a narrow road?
- Would you like to know what do in case of an emergency?
Interested in saving some money!
- Would you like to know how to get short-term or long-term rental car deals and tips?
- Would you like to understand all of the painted lines on the street and all about parking?
- Would you like to know about the speed traps and how to find them?
- Would you like to pay a ticket with up to a 50% discount?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the book for you!
We are very excited and would love your feedback. We are offering it in 2 different formats to meet your needs, pdf and epub.