We are officially entering an Adventure contest!
A friend of ours nominated us to take part in the Adventure contest put on by Southern Cross Travel Insurance. The concept is simple: write a post showcasing a photo collage showing casing what Adventure means to us. Hoping for that grand prize of $2000!
What Does Adventure Mean To You?
Here are a few of our favorite photos from the past few years showing a little of our Adventurous Spirit. To us Adventure means stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. We of course often fulfill that with a shot of adrenaline and plenty of outdoor activity. Followed up by loads of travel, hiking and enjoying sea life and nature. When asked to make a collage of 3-10 photos, I drew a blank. You see we have thousands of adventure photos, how could I possible just select 3-10? Well, I did my best.
Pictured in the collage below from Center position to the top right corner and then around clockwise:
- Quad bike riding in Andalucia, Spain.
- Snorkeling with Manatees in Florida.
- Zip lining 9 traverses over 300 ft high,with the longest 1/4 mile+, in Jamaica.
- Running of the Bulls in Castril, Spain.
- Kickin’ it atop the Swiss Alps in Interlaken, Switzerland.
- Riding bikes in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Enjoying Christmas in Paris, France.
- Hiking around Cinque Terre, Italy.
- Our Air Boat adventure in Crystal Springs, Florida.
- Exploring caves in Nerja, Spain.
We would like to nominate 2 wonderful families that are also full of Adventure. So let’s hope they enter the contest too.