*This is an affiliate link. Anything you may purchase from Amazon from this page could provide us with a small commission, at no extra cost to you. We thank you for shopping through the Wagoners Abroad Store.
Be prepared to get a glimpse of my thoughts, heart, soul, feelings, frustrations and progress. I will share with you my personal experience attending a 1-week intensive Spanish course in Spain. This isn’t your typical classroom course, it is 8 days and 14-15 hours of conversation each day! This is like no other program I have experienced, so I am going to spill the beans and let you know what I think about full Spanish Immersion in Spain.
- Give Them Wings And They Are Off! Lars Goes To Madrid
- Immerse In The Culture Beyond Chiang Mai With Kids
- An Almuñécar Summer – We Are Going Local!
- A Little Gun-Shy and Letting Go!
- The Schools In Spain Explained!
- YIKES! Heidi’s Going To Pueblo Español!
- Speaking Spanish Update: After 4 Months Of Studying
- 10 Exciting Reasons To Visit Jamaica, Just The Parents