Nearly two years living in Spain and it’s time for us to move on to our new adventures. We had a rough time the last couple of weeks and it was a very emotional time for us all. The kids finished school, Lars graduated from 6th grade and it was all really hitting home that we were leaving. We of course shared with you a few things we will miss, and that we prefer to say “see ya later” rather than goodbye. Our time wouldn’t be complete without a final “Living in Spain” video interview with Anya and Lars.
Nearly Two Years Living In Spain
You will notice the kids are a bit tired and drained and a little bit somber. We have been staying up faithfully until about 1 or 2 am nearly every night for the last week, with parties, dinners or the world cup. This interview took place the morning after we left Almuñécar and just a few hours before our flight to Amsterdam. We didn’t speak Spanish this time, as they were just very tired. Perhaps we can capture more of that later for you.
The below questions will give you an idea of what was asked of them. Enjoy!
- Nearly 2 years in Spain, what do the kids think?
- What did you think about our time in Spain?
- Are you glad we came?
- Do you remember in the beginning when you were learning Spanish? What do you think of your progress? Are you comfortable with Spanish? How did you do in school?
- What advice would you give to other kids moving to Spain?
- What do you think about all of the countries we have visited? Do you have a favorite?
- What things do you remember most about our time in Spain?
Anya Video of Nearly Two Years Living In Spain
Lars Video of Nearly Two Years Living In Spain
I bet you are curious about their interviews when we arrived and beyond too!
Check out all of the videos in our interview series on YouTube as well.