Hi! Thanks so much for considering to contact us. We are so excited for your future plans and look forward to helping along your journey. If you would like to contact us, please ensure you have had a good look through the information we have already posted on Wagoners Abroad. We have a wealth of information to help you move to Spain or visit Spain. Please also have a look at our complete consulting packages as well.
- If you still feel you have questions we can help you answer, we charge $15 for up to 3 questions (1-3 questions).
- Please send payment via paypal donate button below.
- Please send your questions via the form below.
- If you would prefer a phone session, we charge $25 for each 15 minutes on the call.
- Please send payment via paypal donate button below. You may edit the amount already shown.
- Please send your questions, along with your geographical location and contact info (USA phone number or skype handle), via the form below.
- We will contact you to set up a time to speak.
Consultation Special Offer
through May 31, 2017
Quick 15 minute skype call, just $20!
- Advertising: If your inquiry is related to advertising, please fill out the form below.
We will do our best to reply to you, as soon as possible.
We’ve had a little unhappy feedback about charging for our time and it is just something we had to do. Imagine getting 2-3 emails a day full of questions, which take you about 30 – 40 minutes to craft a customized response for each. I am sure you value your time and don’t like working for free, so we had to do a little something. Really we would love to help you, but we also need to be compensated for our time.
Hey, just think you are helping us feed the kids and keep the dream life going. For years we learned and experienced all that we could and documented it just for you. The time has come where most things are in the blog, so we hope you take a good look there. We would love to help you out and answer your unique personal questions, but as they say time is money. Thanks so much for understanding and we look forward to getting to know you.